Bambu Menu and Dining Guide
Bambu is a quick service restaurant in Volcano Bay. The menu contains a lot of common theme park fare like burgers, chicken tenders, sandwiches, salads, and milkshakes. However, many of the menu items have a tropical twist. Bambu has several grab and go salads for people who want a carryout meal. Seating is outdoors, but tables are positioned underneath canopies and umbrellas.
Bambu is located in Rainforest Village in Universal's Volcano Bay. It is surrounded by tall stalks of bamboo designed to provide a shady hideaway from the action of the park.
- Chicken Tenders (Served with Fries): $9.99 | Combo w/ Regular Shake $13.49 (UD)
- Karika Chicken Sandwich (Marinated Chicken Breast, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Shredded Lettuce, and Avocado Mayo on Coconut Bread; served with Fries): $10.99 | Combo w/ Regular Shake $14.49 (UD)
- Island Bacon Cheeseburger (Served on a King's Hawaiian Roll with Fries): $11.99 | Combo w/ Regular Shake $15.49 (UD)
- Quinoa Edamame Burger (Topped with Roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, Lettuce, Tomato, and Sriracha Mayo; served with Fries): $13.49 | Combo w/ Regular Shake $16.99 (UD)
- Bambu Burger (Double Cheeseburger on a King's Hawaiian Roll; topped with Fresh Slaw, Fried Onion Crisps, and Avocado Mayo; served with Fries): $14.49 | Combo w/ Regular Shake $17.99 (UD)
- Belly Burger (Schezuan-Glazed Pork Belly and Caramelized Onions Topped with Fresh Cucumber Mango Basil Slaw, Lettuce and Tomato; Served with Fries): $14.99 | Combo w/ Regular Shake $18.49 (UD)
- Waturi Mahi Sandwich (Grilled Mahi Mahi, Pineapple Salsa, Signature Remoulade, Lettuce and Tomato on a Toasted Brioche Bun; served with Fries): $14.99 | Combo w/ Regular Shake $18.49 (UD)
- Chocolate or Vanilla Milkshakes: $3.99 (UD)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake: $2.99 (UD)
- Macadamia Nut Cookie: $3.99 (UD)
- Island Chicken Salad (Diced Chicken, Apples, Grapes, and Almonds Tossed in a Creamy Coconut Dressing): $9.99 (UD)
- Cobb Salad (Turkey, Bacon, Blue Cheese, Tomato, Cucumber, and Avocado): $9.99 (UD)
- Caesar Salad (Hearts of Palm, Crispy Croutons, and Parmesan Cheese with Roasted Garlic Caesar Dressing): $7.49 (UD)
- Tropical Fruit Salad: $7.29 (UD)
- Soft drinks (Coke Products): $3.29 (UD)
- Minute Maid Lemonade: $3.29 (UD)
- Gold Peak Tea: $3.29 (UD)
- Bud Light: $7.99
- Volcano Blossom: $8.99
- Corona Light: $8.99
- Big Wave Golden Ale: $8.99
*Menu last updated February 2018. Items marked with (UD) can be purchased with the Universal Dining Plan.
Universal Dining Plan
You can use the Universal Dining Plan at Bambu.
More Restaurants in Universal's Volcano Bay
Other restaurants in Universal's Volcano Bay include:
- The Feasting Frog - The restaurant with the smallest menu in Universal's Volcano Bay
- Kohola Reef Restaurant and Social Club - The main restaurant in Universal's Volcano Bay
- Whakawaiwai Eats -The place to get pizza in Universal's Volcano Bay
Nearby Attractions in Rainforest Village
Some of the Volcano Bay attractions near Bambu in Rainforest Village include:
- Puka Uli Lagoon: A calm, tranquil pool.
- Maku: A multi-passenger raft ride down a slide with saucer-shaped curves.
- Puihi: A multi-passenger raft ride with a zero-gravity drop.
- TeAwa The Fearless River: An inner tube ride down a river with white water rapids.
- Taniwha Tubes: Single or double-rider raft ride with four unique slides.
- Ohyah and Ohno Drop Slides: Two twisting drop slides that launch into a pool.