NBC will be airing airing Furious 7 (the seventh movie in the Fast & Furious franchise) on March 4 at 8:00 pm ET. At some point during the showing (we're not sure when), there will be a sneak peek of Fast & Furious: Supercharged, a 3-D ride opening in Universal Orlando in spring of 2018.
About the Ride
According to Universal Orlando Resort, Fast & Furious: Supercharged is a "full-throttle, high-octane experience" that is meant to be fun for the whole family. Here are a few things we know about the ride:
- The queue includes familiar settings from the movies, including the Family Room and Tej’s War Room.
- The ride features an original storyline and high-def 3D wraparound screens.
- The ride vehicle is a "party bus." It will take you on a simulated 120-mph ride
- You'll see plenty of familiar characters, including Dom, Letty, Hobbs, Roman, Tej, Mia, and Owen.
- The ride will feature a virtual line system. You can use Universal's free mobile app or nearby kiosks to reserve a ride time.
Behind the Scenes
If you can't wait for the sneak peek, you can check out this behind the scenes video from Universal Orlando Resort