Bumblebee Man's Taco Truck: Dining Guide
What Is Bumblebee Man's Taco Truck?
On The Simpsons, Bumblebee Man is a slapstick comedian with his own Spanish-language TV sitcom. In Universal Studios Florida, he has his own quick service food truck called Bumblebee Man's Taco Truck. Ordering at this food truck is quick and easy. Just walk up to the counter, place your order, and wait for your food (which is made to order).
Bumblebee Man's Taco Truck is located just past the entrance of Springfield USA on the left hand side of the street (when coming from the Hollywood area) in Universal Studios Florida. Look for the giant bumblebee head.
Bumblebee Man's Taco Truck Menu and Prices
The Bumblebee Man's Taco Truck menu consists primarily of tacos. You get two tacos and a side of chips with every order. Tacos are served in soft shell flour or corn tortillas and can be topped with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream. Menu options include:
- Carne Asada Taco (grilled skirt steak with shredded lettuce, guacamole, and salsa): $8.99
- Chicken Taco (grilled chicken with cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, and salsa): $6.99
- Korean Beef Taco (braised beef with zesty cucumber and radish topping): $7.99
- Mucho Macho Nachos (beef or chicken with guacamole, cheese sauce, sour cream, salsa, jalapenos, and green onions): $9.99
Drink options include Buzz Cola, Coca-Cola products, bottled water, and bottled Duff beer. Sodas cost about $3 to $4 each (Buzz Cola costs a little more), and beers cost about $7.
*Menu prices last updated Feb. 2017
Bumblebee Man's Taco Truck Hours
Bumblebee Man's Taco Truck opens at 11:00 a.m. for lunch. Closing times vary, but this place is typically open until park close.
Reasons to Visit Bumblebee Man's Taco Truck
- There's no place else to get Mexican street food in Universal Studios Florida.
- The tacos are "muy bueno."
- Food service is fast.
- Bumblebee Man's Taco Truck accepts Universal Dining Plans.
- You can take your food to the nearby outdoor tables at Krusty Burger or Duff Brewery if you want to sit down while you eat.
- If you like the food at Bumblebee Man's Taco Truck, you might also like Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food and Moe's Southwest Grill in the Top of the Walk Food Court.