Burger Digs Menu, Hours and Dining Guide
The Burger Digs Description
The Burger Digs is a quick service restaurant in Jurassic Park. The menu is basic and includes items like burgers, chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders, fries, onion rings, and shakes. Although the food is nothing special, there are a few perks to eating at this quick service restaurant:
- In the dining area, you'll find a self-service toppings bar with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and other condiments.
- The dining area is really large, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding a seat.
- The Burger Digs is a great place to hang out if you need a break from the sun or heat. It's usually nice and cool in here.
- There is a gorgeous view from the outdoor seating area.
- The kids can go downstairs to the interactive play area while the parents take a break.
The Burger Digs is located inside the Jurassic Park Discovery Center in the Jurassic Park area of Islands of Adventure. It is on the same level as The Dino Store.
The Burger Digs Menu With Prices
All of the following meals are served with fires and your choice of a chocolate or vanilla milkshake.
- Garden Burger With Cheese: $12.99 (UD)
- Cheeseburger: $13.99 (UD)
- Bacon Cheeseburger: $15.29 (UD)
- Specialty Burger: $16.49 (UD)
- Chicken Tenders: $13.49 (UD)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich: $14.49 (UD)
- French Fries: $2.99 (UD)
- Onion Rings: $3.89 (UD)
- Cheese Sauce: $0.99 (UD)
- Brookie: $2.79 (UD)
- Apple Pie: $3.49 (UD)
- Fountain Soda (Coca-Cola products): $3.29 (UD)
- Powerade (Mountain Berry Blast or Fruit Punch): $3.99 (UD)
- Minute Maid (Orange or Apple Juice): $2.29 (UD)
- Nestle Pure Life Water: $2.99 (UD)
- Regular Milkshake (Chocolate & Vanilla): $3.99 (UD)
- Large Milkshake (Chocolate & Vanilla): $4.59
- Draft Beer (Miller Lite, Bud Light, Blue Moon, Samuel Adams): $7.99-$8.99
- Draft Beer in a Souvenir Pilsner (Miller Lite, Bud Light, Blue Moon, Samuel Adams): $10.49-$11.99
*Menu prices updated February 2018. You can use the Universal Dining Plan on any item marked with (UD).
Hours can vary. However, The Burger Digs usually opens at 11:00 am and closes about one hour before park close.
Tips for Dining at The Burger Digs
- You order your food and pay at a register and then move up to a counter where your food will be given to you on a tray.
- The Burger Digs has indoor and outdoor (balcony) seating.
- You can use the Universal Dining Plan at The Burger Digs.
- The Burger Digs has Coca-Cola Freestyle machines.
Fun Facts for Jurassic Park Fans
- The Jurassic Park Discovery Center is inspired by the Jurassic Park Visitor Center in the Jurassic Park book and film.
- In the movie, the Visitor Center had a restaurant with a cafeteria containing tables, chairs, a buffet, and artwork with amber and dinosaurs. The Burger Digs has a similar look.
- The Burger Digs has a recreation of the mural seen in the Visitor Center in the movie.