The Feasting Frog in Universal's Volcano Bay
The Feasting Frog Description
The Feasting Frog is a quick service restaurant with a modest selection of food offerings. The Feasting Frog used to have a larger menu with more taco offerings, but the menu was simplified shortly after Volcano Bay opened and now contains just a few items. The Feasting Frog is shaped like a large tropical frog. Seating is available on an adjoining patio. The Feasting Frog accepts the Universal Dining Plan.
The Feasting Frog Location
The Feasting Frog is located in Rainforest Village in Universal's Volcano Bay.
The Feasting Frog Menu
- Carne Asada Taco (Two Grilled Skirt Steak Tacos, Guacamole, Cilantro, and Diced Onion; served with Plantain Chips and Salsa): $8.99 (UD)
- Chicken Taco (Grilled Chicken, Cheddar Cheese, Shredded Lettuce, Salsa): $8.99 (UD)
- Loaded Nachos (Topped with Chili, Cheese, Sour Cream and Jalapeños): $8.99 (UD)
- Poke Poke Bowl (Ahi Tuna Tossed in Soy Honey Viniagrette; served with Plantain Chips): $11.99 (UD)
*Menu last updated February 2018. You can use the Universal Dining Plan on items marked with (UD).
Nearby Attractions in Rainforest Village
There are lots of attractions near The Feasting Frog in Rainforest Village, including:
- Maku: A multi-passenger raft ride.
- Ohyah and Ohno Drop Slides: Two different drop slides.
- Puihi: A multi-passenger raft ride.
- Puka Uli Lagoon: A swimming pool.
- Taniwha Tubes: Raft ride for single and double riders.
- TeAwa The Fearless River: White water rapid river ride.