Guide to Fire Eater's Grill in Lost Continent
Fire Eater's Grill Description
Fire Eater's Grill is an outdoor food service counter in Lost Continent. The name of this place seems to imply that there are a lot of spicy things on the menu, but that really isn't the case. Most of the items on the Fire Eater's Grill menu are basic theme park fare: chicken fingers, crispy chicken salad, hot dogs, etc. However, you can get a gyro, hummus, and a few other things that can't be found everywhere else in the park. For more exotic fare, visit Doc Sugrue's Desert Kabob House or Mythos Restaurant, both of which are also in Lost Continent.
Fire Eater's Grill is located in Sindbad's Bazaar in the Lost Continent area of Islands of Adventure.
Fire Eater's Grill opens daily at 11:00 am. Closing times vary, but this counter service restaurant is usually open until about one hour before park close.
Fire Eater's Grill Menu
Platters and Combos
Platters are served with fries. Combos are served with fries and an apple pie slice.
- Chicken Fingers Platter: $9.99
- Chicken Fingers Combo: $12.49 (UD)
- Chicken Stingers Platter (with hot sauce): $10.79
- Chicken Stingers Combo (with hot sauce): $13.29 (UD)
- Hot Dog Platter (with chili and cheese): $11.99
- Hot Dog Combo (with chili and cheese): $14.49 (UD)
- Gyro With Hummus: $8.79
- Gyro With Hummus and Apple Pie Slice: $11.29 (UD)
Salads and Sides
- Crispy Chicken Salad: $9.49 (UD)
- Chili Cheese Fries: $4.99 (UD)
- Apple Pie Slice: $2.99 (UD)
- Brookie: $2.79 (UD)
- Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie: $2.49 (UD)
- Dippin' Dots: $4.19
- Fountain Soda: $3.29 (UD)
- Minute Maid Apple Juice: $2.29 (UD)
- Minute Maid Orange Juice: $2.29 (UD)
- Powerade Mountain Berry Blast: $3.99 (UD)
- Powerade Fruit Punch: $3.99 (UD)
- Nestlé Pure Life Water: $2.99 (UD)
- Coffee: $2.49 (UD)
- Hot Chocolate: $2.49 (UD)
- Coors Light: $7.99
- Heineken: $7.99
- Foster's: $9.49
*Menu last updated February 2018. The Universal Dining Plan is accepted for menu items marked with (UD).