Hop on Pop Ice Cream Shop in Universal Orlando
What Is Hop on Pop Ice Cream Shop?
The Hop on Pop Ice Cream Shop is an outdoor ice cream parlor based on Hop on Pop, a Dr. Seuss story that was first published in 1963 and is still among the all-time best-selling hardcover books for children. The shop sells bottled drinks, fountain soda, and a range of ice cream treats. All of the seating is outdoors. If you want something more than just a treat in Seuss Landing, you should head over to The Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-Pendous.
The Hop on Pop Ice Cream Shop is located in Seuss Landing in Universal's Islands of Adventure.
Hop on Pop Ice Cream Shop Menu With Prices
- Brownie Sundae In A Waffle Bowl - $5.69 (Chocolate brownie, vanilla ice cream, creamy caramel sauce or hot fudge, topped with whipped cream and a cherry)
- Waffle Cone Sundae - $5.59 (Your choice of flavors, topped with hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry)
- Sundae On A Stick (UD) - $3.69 (Vanilla ice cream bar hand dipped in chocolate with your choice of topping)
- Waffle Cone (UD) - $4.49 (Cookies and cream, strawberry, chocolate, or vanilla)
- Toppings - $0.50 (Rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, or nuts)
- Root Beer Float - $4.29 (Barq's Root Beer and ice cream)
- Dippin’ Dots - Regular $4.99 (UD) | Large $5.99 | Waffle Cone $5.79 (Flavors: cookies ‘n cream with Oreo, chocolate, banana split, chocolate chip cookie dough)
- Fountain Soda (UD) - $3.29 (Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Barq's Root Beer, or Hi-C Poppin' Lemonade)
- Powerade Mountain Berry Blast (UD) - $3.99
- Powerade Fruit Punch (UD) - $3.99
- Nestle Pure Life Water (UD) - $2.99
*Menu prices last updated July 2017. Items marked with (UD) are eligible for the Universal Dining Plan.