Lisa's Teahouse of Horror Menu and Dining Guide
Lisa's Teahouse of Horror Description
Lisa's Teahouse of Horror is a Simpsons themed quick service restaurant in Universal Studios Florida in Orlando. This place is a little different than the other restaurants in Springfield; you do not have to order your food at a counter. Instead, you just walk up to a cooler and select from pre-packaged items like salads, wraps, and sandwiches.
Another thing that sets Lisa's Teahouse of Horror apart from nearly all of the other restaurants in the Springfield area of the park is the fact that it is not based off a restaurant that appeared on The Simpsons TV show. Instead, it was inspired by a character (Lisa) and the Simpsons Halloween specials (Treehouse of Horror).
Where to Find Lisa's Teahouse of Horror
Lisa's Teahouse of Horror is located inside of the Krusty Burger building in Springfield. It is situated within a food court, so if other members of your party feel like indulging in less healthy options, they can go to Krusty Burger, The Frying Dutchman, Luigi's Pizza, or Cletus' Chicken Shack. Then, you can all meet up at a central cash register and pay for your food all at once.
Lisa's Teahouse of Horror opens daily at 11:00 a.m. with the other restaurants in Springfield. It closes about one hour before park close.
Lisa's Teahouse of Horror Menu and Prices
Lisa's Teahouse of Horror has no fried foods, making it the healthiest place to eat on Fast Food Boulevard in Springfield. It is also a good place to find vegetarian options.
You'll find the following meals and snacks on the menu at Lisa's Teahouse of Horror:
- Caesar Salad Entree (romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, croutons, Caesar dressing): $6.79
- Side Caesar Salad (romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, croutons, Caesar dressing): $3.69
- Mediterranean Salad (romaine lettuce, tuna, feta cheese, calamata olives, green pepper, red pepper, tomatoes, and Greek vinaigrette dressing): $8.99
- Caprese Salad (romaine lettuce, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and balsamic vinaigrette): $9.99
- Veggie Sandwich (guacamole, sprouts, and roasted vegetables on an oat roll): $8.99
- Turkey Wrap (smoked turkey, Monterey jack cheese, lettuce, and tomato in a spinach wrap): $8.99
- Hummus (homemade hummus with vegetables and pita bread): $5.99
- Fruit Plate (pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, orange, and grapefruit): $7.29
- Fruit Cup (watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew): $3.79
- Yogurt (assorted flavors): $3.99
- Cupcake (single): $1.99
- Cupcake (4-pack): $5.99
Drink options on the menu at Lisa's Teahouse of Horror include:
- Minute Maid Drinks: $2.29
- Nestle Pure Life Bottled Water: $2.99
- Glaceau Vitamin Water: $4.00
- Simply Orange Juice: $4.29
- Honest Tea: $4.29
- Odwalla Drinks: $4.29
*Menu prices last updated February 2017.
- You can use the Universal Dining Plan at Lisa's Teahouse of Horror for everything but the 4-pack of cupcakes.
- Indoor and outdoor seating areas are available.
Fun Facts About Lisa for Simpsons Fans
- Lisa Simpson is a vegetarian.
- Lisa is named after Matt Groening's sister.
- Lisa is the only one of the Simpson children to appear in every episode of The Simpsons TV show.