Guide to Loews Portofino Bay Resort at Universal Orlando
What Is Loews Portofino Bay Resort?
Loews Portofino Bay Resort is a luxury Florida hotel modeled after the seaside village of Portofino, Italy. Like its namesake, Portofino Bay Resort has a picturesque harbor, cobblestone streets, outdoor cafes, and shopping venues. You can also find marble accents and custom designed furnishings throughout the hotel.
Loews Portofino Bay Resort was the first of Universal Orlando Resort's five on-site hotels. It opened in September of 1999. In 2013, the hotel underwent a $14 million room renovation. Loews Portofino Bay Resort has won quite a few awards in the years since it opened and is frequently named among the best hotels in Florida.
Many people feel like the European theming makes Loews Portofino Bay Resort the most elegant and romantic of all of the on-site Universal Orlando Resort hotels, and we have to agree with this sentiment. It is beautifully themed, and there is a distinct feeling of seclusion that can't be found at the other properties.
Information Covered in This Loews Royal Pacific Resort Hotel Guide
This UO Fan Guide to Loews Portofino Bay Resort at Universal Orlando covers every aspect of the hotel from the rooms and rates to dining, pools, and events like Harbor Nights. We'll explore all of the details that are most important to the average Universal Orlando vacationer, including:
- Portofino Bay Location
- Portofino Bay Room Types
- Portofino Bay Room Occupancy
- Seasonal Room Rates at Portofino Bay
- Pet Policy at Portofino Bay
- Standard In-Room Amenities
- Theme Park Benefits for Portofino Bay Guests
- Portofino Bay Pools and Poolside Activities
- Harbor Nights
- Mandara Spa
- Dining at Portofino Bay
- Character Dining at Portofino Bay
- Shopping at Portofino Bay
- Resort Kids Camp
- Meeting and Function Spaces
- Parking Fees
- Getting to Portofino Bay
- Getting from Portofino Bay to the Theme Parks
- Booking a Room at Portofino Bay
- Loews YouFirst Program
- Portofino Bay vs. Other On-Site Hotels
- Tips for Portofino Bay Guests
Loews Portofino Bay Resort Location
Loews Portofino Bay Resort is located on the northeast portion of Universal Orlando Resort property. You'll find it next door to Hard Rock Hotel.
Some other basic information about Loews Portofino Bay Resort:
- Address: 5601 Universal Boulevard Orlando, Florida 32819-7888
- Phone: 407-503-1000
- Fax: 407-503-1010
- Reservations: 888-273-1311
Loews Portofino Bay Resort Room Types
Loews Portofino Bay Resort has 750 rooms. Accommodations range from standard rooms to suites. Let's take a closer look at each room type:
- Garden View Room: As the name implies, the garden view rooms at Portofino Bay Resort give guests a view of the landscaped grounds. These rooms offer 450 square feet of space and can be booked with a king bed (maximum occupancy three people) or two queen beds (maximum occupancy five people).
- Bay View Room: The bay view rooms offer a view of Portofino Bay's harbor piazza. These rooms have 450 square feet of space and can be booked with a king bed (maximum occupancy three people) or two queen beds (maximum occupancy five people).
- Deluxe Room: At 490 square feet, the deluxe rooms at Portofino Bay offer a little more space than the standard garden view and bay view rooms. All deluxe rooms come with a view of the Villa Pool and surrounding gardens or the Roman Beach Pool. Rooms can be booked with a king bed (maximum occupancy three people) or two queen beds (maximum occupancy five people).
- Club Room: Portofino Bay's club rooms are similar to deluxe rooms. They have 490 square feet of space and either garden or bay views. In addition to all of the regular amenities, guests who stay in club rooms also have exclusive access to a 3,500 square foot lounge near the lobby. A complimentary continental breakfast is served in the lounge each morning. Guests can also return throughout the day for free snacks in the afternoon; complimentary hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine in the evening, and free sweet treats at night. Other club level amenities include concierge service and complimentary computer, printer, and internet access. Club rooms have two queen beds and a maximum occupancy of five people.
- Despicable Me Kids Suite: Marketed specifically to families, the 650 square foot kids suites have two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king bed, and the second bedroom (the kids room) has an adorable Despicable Me theme. The kids room opens into the master bedroom (but not the hallway) and is outfitted with either bunk beds or two twin beds. Despicable Me kids suites have a maximum occupancy of five people.
- Portofino Parlor Suite: The Portofino parlor suites have a large living area with plenty of seating, including a pull out sofa. One bedroom and two bedroom suites are available. The one bedroom suites have 900 square feet of space and a king bed or two queen beds. The two bedroom suites have 1,350 square feet of space, one bedroom with a king bed, and a second bedroom with two queen beds. These rooms can be booked with a garden view of bay view. One bedroom parlor suites with a king bed have a maximum occupancy of five people. One bedroom parlor suites with two queen beds have a maximum occupancy of seven people. Up to 10 people can stay in a two-bedroom parlor suite.
- Villa Suite: These suites have a 620 square foot parlor with a sleeper sofa, plush chairs, a large dining room table, and a kitchenette. The parlor connects to either a deluxe room with a king bed and 490 square feet of space (maximum occupancy five people) or a deluxe room with two queen beds and 490 square feet of space (maximum occupancy seven people). All villa suites have a view of the seaside harbor.
- Hospitality Suite: Designed specifically for large parties, the hospitality suites have a 920 square foot parlor with a murphy bed that can sleep two people, plush chairs, a large dining room table, and a kitchenette. The parlor connects to either a 450 square foot room with a king bed or a 450 square foot room with two queen beds. You can also book a hospitality suite that connects to two bedrooms, one with a king bed and another with two queen beds. The hospitality suites have a maximum occupancy of five to ten people depending on how many bedrooms you get and what type of beds they have. Hospitality suites can be booked with a garden view or a bay view.
- Governatore Suite: These luxurious 2,265 square foot suites have a spacious bedroom with a king bed plus a large living area, dining area, study, kitchenette, whirlpool tub, and wet bar. They accommodate up to three guests. A connecting room with two queen beds can also be booked to create a suite with a maximum occupancy of eight people.
- Presidente Suite: The presidente suite is the largest and most luxurious room that can be booked at Portofino Bay Resort. It offers 2,725 square feet of space. Accommodations include a very large bedroom that can accommodate up to three guests, a walk-in closet, a dining and conference area, a separate study, and space for entertaining. There is also a spacious outdoor terrace, a fireplace, a wet bar with refrigerator, a whirlpool tub, and a mini kitchen. A second, third, and fourth bedroom can be booked with the presidente suite to create enough space for up to 18 guests.
Loews Portofino Bay Resort Room Occupancy
Rates at all of the on-site hotels, including Loews Portofino Bay Resort, are based on double occupancy (two people per room). There is no charge for children who are staying in a room with two adults. However, if you will have multiple adults (more than two) in a single room, you will need to pay an additional fee of at least $25 per person per day.
For example, let's say that you booked a standard room with two queen beds. The maximum occupancy for this type of room is five people, but the rate is based on two people. So, if you have five adults staying in that room, you will need to pay the regular rate for the room plus $25 extra per day for the third adult, $25 extra per day for the fourth adult, and $25 extra per day for the fifth adult.
Seasonal Room Rates at Loews Portofino Bay Resort
The room rates at Loews Portofino Bay Resort are heavily dependent on the time of year that you are traveling. You will want to take seasonal rates into account when you are deciding when to book your trip. Always remember that rooms cost less during the slow season (parts of January, February, August, and December) and more during the busy season (summer season and holiday season).
Pet Policy at Loews Portofino Bay Resort
Pets are welcome to stay with you if you book a garden view or bay view room at Loews Portofino Bay Resort. Your pet must weigh less than 75 pounds and have all of the required vaccinations. There is a two pet maximum per room. An additional fee of $50 will apply, with a maximum charge of $150 for the duration of your stay. Read more about the Loews pet policy.
Standard In-Room Amenities at Loews Portofino Bay Resort
There are some amenities that come standard with every room at Loews Portofino Bay Resort. Amenities include:
- 300-thread-count, 100 percent cotton bed linens
- Flat panel TV with HD channels
- iHome clock radios with iPod docking stations
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Three telephones with dual voice lines, data port, and voicemail
- In-room safe
- Keurig Coffee Makers
- Emeril's gourmet coffee and assorted teas
- Refreshment pantry (mini bar)
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer and make-up mirror in the bathroom
- Signature cotton bathrobes
- Davines shampoo and conditioner
- Comfort Zone brand bath gel and lotion
- Daily newspaper (upon request)
- Complimentary turndown service (upon request)
Theme Park Benefits for Portofino Bay Resort Guests
Guests who stay at Loews Portofino Bay Resort get special theme park benefits for staying on-site at Universal. Some of these benefits include:
- Free Universal Express Unlimited. Every guest at Portofino Bay gets a Universal Express Pass. This special pass is the ultimate benefit because it allows guests to skip the regular lines at the theme parks. When you get in an Express Pass line, you don't have to wait in line for nearly as long, giving you more time to experience more attractions. (Note: Some rides, including Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, Harry Potter and the Escape From Gringotts, and Pteranodon Flyers, do not accept Express Passes).
- Early park admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Theme park guests who stay on-site get early entry to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade in Islands of Adventure OR The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley in Universal Studios Florida. (Note: Universal Orlando Resort determines which park is opened early to guests.)
- Complimentary water taxi and shuttlebus transportation. Loews Portofino Bay Resort guests get free transportation from the hotel to CityWalk, which is located right next to both theme parks. Transportation options include water taxis and shuttlebuses. Both forms of transportation begin running early in the morning and run continuously throughout the day until long after the parks close and shortly after CityWalk closes. Guests can return to the hotel on the water taxis or shuttlebuses at any point during the day.
- Resort-wide charging privileges. Guests can use their Portofino Bay Resort room key to charge food and merchandise purchases to their room. All purchases must be paid for upon check out.
- Free merchandise delivery. Guests can have their park purchases delivered to their Loews Portofino Bay Resort room so they don't have to carry their merchandise or store it in a locker.
- Priority seating at restaurants. Loews Portofino Bay Resort guests get priority seating at many restaurants throughout Universal Orlando Resort, including CityWalk restaurants and on-site hotel restaurants.
- Free Access to CityWalk venues. Guests of Loews Portofino Bay Resort get complimentary entry to CityWalk entertainment venues (like The Groove and CityWalk's Rising Star) for the duration of their stay.
- Golf Universal Orlando. Loews Portofino Bay Resort guests get preferred tee times and complimentary transportation (parties of four or more) to Grand Cypress Golf Club through the Golf Universal Orlando program.
- Complimentary shuttlebus transportation to nearby attractions like SeaWorld, Aquatica, and Wet 'n Wild. Complimentary shuttlebuses can take Portofino Bay guests from CityWalk to nearby attractions (and back again). This transportation does not run continuously and must be scheduled at the hotel.
- Complimentary wake-up call. Loews Portofino Bay Resort guests can get a complimentary wake-up call each morning from Universal characters.
Portofino Bay Resort Pools and Poolside Activities
There are three different pool areas at Portofino Bay Resort. Each pool area has a different theme and amenities. Resort guests can visit any or all of the pools for the duration of their stay.
Private cabanas can be reserved at the Beach Pool or the Villa Pool. Cabanas are equipped with a ceiling fan, plasma TV, furniture, and a refrigerator with water, soda and a fruit bowl.
Additional amenities are available upon request. Rental prices vary depending on the season and the types of amenities that you request.
You can make reservations or learn more about private cabana pricing by calling 407- 503-1200.
The Beach Pool at Portofino Bay Resort is the pool where you will most often see families. It has a sandy beach and a Roman aqueduct-style water slide. Nearby, you'll find a special pool and poolside area designed specifically for children. Other poolside attractions include two hot tubs and organized poolside activities, including arts and crafts, ping pong tournaments, hula hoop contests, and dive-in movies (weather permitting). You can check with the front desk or the concierge to find out which activities are scheduled during your stay.
The Villa Pool is a little more exclusive than the Beach Pool. You'll find fewer families here as well as upgraded amenities like special lounge chairs. There is also a bocce court nearby if you feel like getting out of the pool.
The adults-only Hillside Pool is the smallest and most private pool area. This serene pool is on the east wing of Portofino Bay Resort.
Loews Portofino Bay Resort is the only on-site hotel at Universal with its own spa. This luxurious retreat is known as the Mandara Spa. You'll find a wide range of spa services here, including massages, facials, and body treatments. You can see the Mandara Spa menu to learn about all of the offerings.
Mandara Spa also has a co-ed lounge, a co-ed hydro therapy pool, separate steam rooms and saunas for men and women, relaxation lounges, a retail boutique, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. There are also 14 private treatment rooms, two couple rooms, and a full-service beauty salon.
Reservations are not always required, but they are recommended. You can make reservations by calling 407-503-1244. Before booking, you may want to check out the current special offers for Mandara Spa to learn about potential discounts.
Dining at Loews Portofino Bay Resort
There are more dining options at Loews Portofino Bay Resort than you'll find at most of the other on-site hotels. Offerings range from casual dining to fine dining, but nearly all of the restaurants and lounges have an Italian theme.
The first Bice restaurant was founded in 1926 in Milano, Italy by Beatrice Ruggeri, who was also known as Bice (pronounced Bee-chay). This single restaurant eventually became a network of Bice restaurants located in the largest cities around the world.
Guests who dine at the Bice Ristorante at Lowes Portofino Bay Resort get to experience spectacular views, superb service, and traditional Italian cuisine. Bice opens daily at 5:30 pm for dinner.
You can view the Bice menu to gain a better understanding of menu offerings and prices.
Reservations are highly recommended. You can make dinner reservations at Bice by calling 407- 503-1415. The dress code is business casual. Beachwear and resort wear is not recommended. Men should not wear sleeveless shirts.
Sal's Market Deli
Sal's Market Deli is a casual dining option that serves pizza, Italian meats, antipasto, salads, and fruit for lunch and dinner. You can also order beer or wine. See Sal's Market Deli menu for more information on menu items and prices. Sal's also has a kids menu with simplified offerings.
Splendido Bar And Grill
Splendido Bar and Grill is located next to the Beach Pool. This is where you can get tropical drinks, cocktails, frozen beverages, wine, beer, and other beverages to enjoy poolside. The Splendido menu also features food items like pizza, nachos, wings, tacos, burgers, salads, and novelty ice cream treats.
Bar American is a lobby lounge with an extensive drink menu. You can get everything from craft beers and whiskeys to fine wine and cocktails created by mixologists. Bar American also serves small bites like wings, flatbreads, and artisanal cheese plates.
Trattoria Del Porto
Trattoria del Porto is a casual dining option with a focus on seaside Italian cuisine. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can dine indoors or outdoors. There is also a special dining area just for kids. This area has a TV, toys, and kid-sized furniture.
You can look through the following menus to learn more about the food offerings and prices at Trattoria del Porto:
- Trattoria del Porto breakfast menu
- Trattoria del Porto kid's breakfast menu
- Trattoria del Porto lunch menu
- Trattoria del Porto dinner menu
- Trattoria del Porto kid's lunch and dinner menu
- Trattoria del Porto dessert menu
The Gelateria at Portofino Bay Resort is part bakery, part ice cream shop. You can get grab and go options like sandwiches, baked goods, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts for breakfast. The Gelateria also serves ice cream, gelato, sorbet, smoothies, sundaes, and shakes. See the full Gelateria menu to learn more about food options and pricing.
The Thirsty Fish
The Thirsty Fish is a casual bar located dockside. There is a nice view of the harbor piazza. Visitors can enjoy live jazz music Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. The Thirsty Fish menu has a lot of wines, beers, and cocktails as well as munchies like pizza, sandwiches, and cheese plates.
The Starbucks at Portofino Bay Resort has all of the menu options this coffee shop is famous for as well as an exclusive Clover brewing system that brews the coffee right in front of you. This system is only available in select stores. Starbucks is open from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Mama Della's Ristorante
Mama Della's Ristorante is a casual dining option with traditional Italian cuisine - just like Mama used to make. The dinner menu includes specialties from Naples, Piemonte and Tuscany. Mama Della's Ristorante also has an extensive wine list and dessert menu. There is even a special menu for kids. Mama Della's Ristorante opens daily for dinner. Reservations are recommended; you can make reservations by calling 407-503-DINE (3463).
Portofino Bay guests can also dine in their rooms by ordering off the 24-hour room service menu.
Character Dining at Loews Portofino Bay Resort
On Friday evenings from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm, you can dine with Universal characters at the Trattoria del Porto at Portofino Bay Resort. This character dining experience includes a meal and character meet and greets. Reservations are not always required for character dining, but they are highly recommended. You can make reservations and learn more about character dining and prices by calling 407-503-DINE (3463).
Shopping at Loews Portofino Bay Resort
There are five different places to shop at Loews Portofino Bay Resort. Shopping outlets include:
- Alta Moda: If you're looking for something new to wear, this is the place to find it. Alta Moda sells all sorts of apparel for men, women, and children, including swimwear, resort wear, and evening wear.
- Family Art Photography and Printing: You can participate in a complimentary photo session conducted by one of several photographers who work out of the Gallery and Print Shop in the harbor piazza. If you like the photos that were taken, you can purchase HD prints.
- L'Ancora: This dockside shop sells sunscreen, hats, and other guest necessities in addition to unique souvenirs and gifts.
- Le Memories de Portofino: Located on the lobby level, this Portofino gift shop sells apparel and other merchandise with the Portofino Bay logo on it. Other merchandise offerings include artwork, glassware, and other unique gifts.
- Universal Store: If you forgot to purchase something in the theme parks, you may be able to find it here. The Universal Store sells character-based goods, including Harry Potter, Marvel, Transformers, and Minions merchandise.
Loews Portofino Bay Resort Kids Camp
Loews Portofino Bay Resort offers a supervised activity center and babysitting service. Known as the Resort Kids Camp, this service charges $15 per hour per child. Meals are an additional $15 per child. The Camp opens daily at 5:00 pm. Closing times vary by day. If you'd like to drop your child off at the Camp, you will need to make reservations ahead of time. You can make reservations and learn more about this service by calling 407-503-1200.
Harbor Nights At Loews Portofino Bay Resort
Harbor Nights is a quarterly event that takes place beneath twinkling lights on the harbor piazza of Loews Portofino Bay Resort. This ticketed event combines live jazz music and wine tasting with Mediterranean food and complimentary hand-rolled cigars.
Although you can buy tickets "at the door" for the Harbor Nights event, tickets are cheaper if purchased in advance. Base prices start at $45 per person. VIP tickets are also available for an extra charge.
You can call Portofino Bay Resort or check the Universal Orlando events page to learn about upcoming dates for Harbor Nights. (Note: There is not an established dress code for this event, but most of the people who attend do dress up just a little bit.)
Meeting and Function Spaces at Loews Portofino Bay Resort
Loews Portofino Bay Resort has 42,000 square feet of total meeting and function space, including the 15,040 square foot Tuscan ballroom and the 7,670 square foot Venetian junior ballroom. Other indoor meeting spaces include six function rooms and an executive boardroom. Meetings and events can also be held outdoors in private courtyards or in the harbor piazza.
Parking Fees at Loews Portofino Bay Resort
There is a fee to park in the Loews Portofino Bay Resort parking lot. Self-parking is $22 plus tax per day for overnight guests and $24 per day for day guests. Valet parking is $29 plus tax per day for overnight guests and $34 plus tax per day for day guests. Validation is available at most Portofino Bay Hotel restaurants for self-parking if you spend at least $20. Call ahead to make sure validation is available at the restaurant where you are dining.
Getting to Loews Portofino Bay Resort
Loews Portofino Bay Resort is a little less than 20 miles away from the Orlando International Airport. You can use these driving directions to determine how you should approach the resort. If you do not have a car, Universal's SuperStar Shuttle can take you from the airport to the hotel. There is a fee for this shuttle service; kids under age three can ride for free. You can call the Universal Travel Operation Department at 866-604-7557 to make the required shuttle reservation. Other Orlando shuttle services include Mears Transportation and SuperShuttle; both of these are fee-based as well.
Getting from Loews Portofino Bay Resort to the Theme Parks
There are three basic ways to get from Loews Portofino Bay Resort to the theme parks:
- Ride the Free Water Taxi. There is a free water taxi that travels the waterway from Loews Portofino Bay Resort to CityWalk. From CityWalk, it is a very short walk to Universal Studios Florida or Islands of Adventure. The water taxi runs continuously throughout the day from early in the morning (before the parks open) until about 2:30 a.m. (CityWalk closes at 2:00 am).
- Ride the Free Shuttlebus. A complimentary shuttlebus also runs from Loews Portofino Bay Resort to the bus drop-off at the entrance to CityWalk (near the Universal parking structure) from early in the morning (before the parks open) until very late at night (about 2:30 am.) We definitely recommend the water taxi over the bus because the bus drop off is farther away from the parks than the water taxi drop off.
- Walk. Loews Portofino Bay Resort is a little farther from the parks than some of the other on-site hotels, but it is still within easy walking distance. There is a nicely landscaped garden path that takes you from Portofino Bay, past Hard Rock Hotel, and to a side entrance in CityWalk, where you'll be just a few steps away from the theme parks.
Booking a Room at Loews Portofino Bay Resort
There are a few different ways to book a room at Loews Portofino Bay Resort. Let's go over some of the easiest. You can:
- Make reservations over the phone by calling 888-273-1311.
- Book online through the Universal Orlando website.
- Book a room as part of a vacation package on UniversalOrlandoVacations.com.
- Book through a travel agent, who may be able to get you special discounts or help you take advantage of promotions.
Loews YouFirst Program
If you will be staying at Portofino Bay Resort or another Loews hotel, you should sign up for the Loews loyalty program. Known as YouFirst Rewards, this program offers special benefits like late checkout and free room upgrades after just two stays. You earn more benefits each time you stay at a Loews hotel. Stay at least 10 times and you achieve Platinum Status, which includes benefits like guaranteed room availability and a dining credit.
Loews Portofino Bay Resort vs. Other On-Site Hotels
So, how does Loews Portofino Bay Resort compare to Universal Orlando's other on-site hotels? The biggest difference is in the price.
Loews Portofino Bay Resort is a Premier Hotel, which is the highest class of hotel at Universal Orlando. The only other hotel in this category is the Hard Rock Hotel.
Premier Hotels are a little more expensive than Preferred Hotels, like Royal Pacific Resort and Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, and they are a lot more expensive than Cabana Bay Beach Resort, which is considered a Prime Value Hotel. It is not unusual to see a price difference of nearly $200 per night between Cabana Bay room rates and Portofino Bay room rates.
Now, you may be wondering why the price difference is so large. A portion of the price gap can be attributed to the extra amenities that you get at Portofino Bay compared to some of the other hotels, particularly Cabana Bay.
Portofino Bay has a free water taxi; Cabana Bay does not. Portofino Bay guests receive Express Passes to skip the regular lines, while guests at Cabana Bay and Sapphire Falls do not.
Express Passes are valued at $89 per person per day. If you wanted to buy these passes for a family of four, it would cost you about $355, which is a lot more than the extra $200 per night that you're paying for a Portofino Bay room. Of course, $89 is the maximum value for Express Passes. You can sometimes buy these passes for less than half that price when the parks are not busy.
Tips for Portofino Bay Resort Guests
- All of the rooms at Loews Portofino Bay Resort are non-smoking, but you can find designated outdoor smoking areas on hotel property.
- Guests under age 10 get a "Loews Loves Kids" welcome gift at check in.
- All Portofino Bay guests have access to the "Kids Closet" a supply chamber with items like books, toys, nightlights, potty seats, and other essentials.
- Nightly musical entertainment can be found in Portofino Bay's harbor piazza. This sunset show is known as Musica della Notte, which translates to Music of the Night. Musica della Notte blends opera music with romantic music and pop to create a unique audio experience.
- If you need to rent a car, you can do so at the Hertz Rental Desk near the hotel's Attraction Ticket Center.
- Loews Portofino Bay Resort offers stress-free wedding packages for guests who want to get married or have their wedding reception on site.
- You can take the free dining shuttle to get from Portofino Bay Resort to the restaurants at other on-site hotels.
- You can use your Portofino Bay Resort room key to visit the pool areas at other on-site hotels.
- Portofino Bay Resort is a very large property. We recommend taking a 360 degree tour of Portofino Bay before you stay so that you can learn your way around.
Loews Portofino Bay Resort Image Gallery
See pictures of Loews Portofino Bay Resort in this image gallery.