Luigi's Pizza Menu, Prices, and Dining Guide
Luigi's Pizza Description
Luigi's Pizza is a quick service restaurant on Fast Food Boulevard in the Springfield U.S.A. area of Universal Studios Florida in Orlando. It is inspired by Luigi's, an Italian restaurant in the Little Italy district of Springfield on The Simpsons TV show.
The pizza here is nothing special, but if you're looking for vegetarian options in Springfield, and don't feel like eating the grab-and-go options from Lisa's Teahouse of Horror or a Mother Nature Burger from Krusty Burger, Luigi's Pizza is a good choice.
Luigi's Pizza is located in a Springfield food court in the Krusty Burger building. Other restaurants in the food court include Krusty Burger, Lisa's Teahouse of Horror, The Frying Dutchman, and Cletus' Chicken Shack. Everyone in your party can order food from a different restaurant in this food court and then pay for it all at once at a central cash register before eating together in the combined dining areas.
Luigi's Pizza opens daily at 11:00 a.m. It closes about one hour before park close.
Luigi's Pizza Menu and Prices
The menu at Luigi's Pizza is really simple. There are only three pizza choices. Each personal-sized pizza is designed to feed one person. However, two kids or two not-so-hungry adults could probably split a pizza.
The Luigi's Pizza menu includes the following three pizza options:
- Meat Liker's Pizza (pepperoni, ham, sausage, mozzarella cheese, and tomato sauce): Just Pizza $9.99 | Combo $13.49
- Vegetarian Pizza (tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers, mozzarella cheese, and tomato sauce): Just Pizza $9.99 | Combo $13.49
- Cheese Pizza (mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce): Just Pizza $9.99 | Combo $13.49
Pizzas do not come with drinks, but you can order any pizza in a combo and get a regular chocolate or vanilla milkshake for an extra $3.50. Luigi's Pizza also sells fountain Coca-Cola products and Buzz Cola (zero-calorie, cherry-flavored cola), the latter of which is a Simpsons themed drink that is only available in Springfield.
*Menu prices last updated January 2018.
Tips for Dining at Luigi's Pizza
- Luigi's Pizza accepts the Universal Dining Plan.
- Soda refills for your souvenir cup are available at Luigi's Pizza.
- Indoor and outdoor seating areas are available.
Fun Facts About Luigi for Simpsons Fans
- Luigi's is owned by Luigi Risotto, a Simpsons' character that grumbles at his customers, yells at his cook, and hangs out with a monkey named Giuseppe.
- Luigi's is a hangout for Fat Tony and other members of the Springfield Mafia.
- Luigi once slipped a severed horse's head into Homer's bed after Homer gave Luigi's restaurant a bad review. Homer ate the Godfather-inspired present and gave the head a bad review.