The Mess Tent in Universal's Islands of Adventure
What Is The Mess Tent?
The Mess Tent is one of the newer food stands in Islands of Adventure. It is named after the tents that are used to shelter people while they eat on military bases and work sites. The Mess Tent serves snacks, drinks, and beer. The highlight of the menu is the Kong Dog, a foot long hot dog with cheddar cheese sauce and sweet relish on a pretzel bun. The Kong Dog is named after King Kong and is unique to The Mess Tent menu.
The Mess Tent Location
The Mess Tent is located in Universal's Islands of Adventure. Look for it near the Skull Island: Reign of Kong ride.
The Mess Tent Menu With Prices
- Kong Dog Combo With Chips (UD) - $13.99 (1/3 pound all beef Vienna foot long hot dog on a specialty pretzel roll, served with cheddar cheese sauce and sweet relish)
- Foot Long Hot Dog Combo With Chips (UD) - $11.49
- Bavarian Pretzel (UD) - $7.99
- Churros (UD) - $3.99
- Donut (UD) - $2.29 - $4.99
- Chips (UD) - $2.99
- Banana ICEE (UD) - $4.69
- Strawberry Slush (UD) - $4.69
- Lemon Slush (UD) - $4.69
- Coors Light - $7.99
- Miller Light - $7.99
- Angry Orchard - $7.99
- Heineken - $7.99
- Foster's - $9.49
- Fountain Soda (UD) - $3.29 (Coca Cola, Coca Cola Zero, Coca Cola Diet, Sprite, Barq's Root Beer, Fanta)
- Bottled Water (UD) - $2.99
- Powerade (UD) - $3.99
- Fuze (UD) - $3.19
- Monster Energy - $5.00
*Menu last updated February 2018. Items marked with (UD) are eligible for the Universal Dining Plan.