Guide to Moose Juice Goose Juice in Universal's Islands of Adventure
What Is Moose Juice Goose Juice?
Moose Juice Goose Juice is a beverage counter in Seuss Landing in Universal Orlando. It was inspired by Dr. Seuss’s Sleep Book. The characters in this story (a moose and a goose) lie in bed and dream of special drinks made just for them.
Most people stop by Moose Juice Goose Juice to get "the juice," which is actually just a frozen beverage (ICEE) available in several different flavors. We have had the Moose Juice; it's really tasty. The menu also includes a few snack items like churros, chips, and hot dogs.
Moose Juice Goose Juice Location
Moose Juice Goose Juice is located in Seuss Landing in Universal's Islands of Adventure.
Moose Juice Goose Juice Hours
The hours can vary but Moose Juice Goose Juice is usually open from 11:00 am to park close.
Moose Juice Goose Juice Menu With Prices
Horace P. Snacks
- Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie (UD) - $2.49
- Oatmeal Cookie (UD) - $1.99
- Cinnamon Churro (UD) - $3.99 (Add chocolate sauce for $1.00)
- Soft Pretzel (UD) - $3.99 (Add cheese sauce for $0.99)
- Hot Dog With Chips (UD) - $11.49
- Frozen Orange (UD) - $4.49
- Frozen Sour Green Apple (UD) - $4.49
- Frozen Watermelon or Grape (UD) - $4.49
- Fountain Soda (UD) - $3.29 (Coca Cola, Coca Cola Zero, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Hi-C, or Gold Peak Tea)
- Powerade Mountain Berry Blast (UD) - $3.99
- Powerade Fruit Punch (UD) - $3.99
- Nestlé Pure Life Water (UD) - $2.99
- Coffee or Hot Chocolate (UD) - $2.49
*Menu last updated February 2018. Menu items marked with (UD) are eligible for the Universal Dining Plan.
Other Places to Eat in Seuss Landing
Moose Juice Goose Juice is a good place to get drinks and snacks but if you're looking for something more substantial in Seuss Landing, you should head over to The Circus McGurkus Café Stoo-Pendous, which serves lunch and dinner. If you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, you might want to consider the Hop on Pop Ice Cream Shop, which is also located nearby.