Red Oven Pizza Bakery in Universal CityWalk Orlando
Red Oven Pizza Bakery is located between The Cowfish and Cold Stone Creamery on a lower level of Universal CityWalk Orlando. Look for the red scooter parked out front. (Climb aboard the scooter for a fun photo opp.)
What Is Red Oven Pizza Bakery?
Red Oven Pizza Bakery is a quick service restaurant in CityWalk Orlando that sells artesian pizzas. The pies are baked in a 900 degree pizza oven, so they come out hot and fast. (It only takes about 90 seconds for a pizza to cook!)
As with most quick service restaurants, you order your food and pay for it at a counter inside the restaurant. Then, you seat yourself. When your food is ready, a server brings the pizza to your table. You can also order your pizza to go. If you do this, you order and pay at the counter inside, and then sit at a table. A server will bring the pizza out to you in a box when it's ready.
When to Visit
Red Oven Pizza Bakery opens at 11:00 am and closes at 2:00 am. We recommend visiting at lunch or at night for a very late dinner.
Red Oven Pizza Bakery Menu and Prices
This pizza place sells ten different pizzas: five with white sauce and five with red sauce. Other offerings include salad, beer, wine, and sodas. Salads and pizzas cost $11 to $14. You should expect to pay $7 to $9 for beer or wine.
- Bianca (mozzarella, fontina, sottocenere, sage): $13.00
- Pesto (basil pesto, mozzarella, ricotta): $13.00
- Prosciutto and Arugula (fresh mozzarella, Parmigiano-Reggiano, organic extra virgin olive oil, lemon, oregano): $14.00
- Spinaci (fresh spinach, mozzarella, telaggio, Parmigiano-Reggiano, diced San Marzano tomatoes): $14.00
- Fennel Sausage (panna, mozzarella, ricotta, sweet fennel sausage, scallions, red onions): $14.00
- Rapini (mozzarella, Italian sausage, roasted pepper, rapini, sharp provolone): $14.00
- Margherita (fresh buffalo mozzarella, basil, San Marzano tomatoes, organic extra virgin olive oil): $13.00
- Big Eye Pepperoni (San Marzano tomatoes, mozzarella, large pepperoni): $13.00
- Alla Benno (prosciutto, pineapple, jalapeños, San Marzano tomatoes, mozzarella): $13.00
- Calabrese (mozzarella, San Marzano tomatoes, gorgonzola, calabrese): $13.00
- Funghi (mushroom medley, red onions, fontina, mozzarella, San Marzano tomatoes, thyme, roasted portobello white truffle oil emulsion): $14.00
- Classic Caesar Salad (romaine, anchovy dressing, Parmigiano-Reggiano, croutons): $9.00
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad (grilled chicken, romaine, anchovy dressing, Parmigiano-Reggiano, croutons): $13.00
- Arugula Salad (prosciutto, organic first pressed extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon, cured tomatoes, shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano): $11.00
- Caprese Salad (vine ripened tomatoes, fresh hand pulled mozzarella, organic grown Harvill Farms basil, organic first pressed extra virgin olive oil): $11.00
- Soda (Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Pink Lemonade, Orange Fanta): $3.29
- Iced Tea (Green, Sweet, Unsweet, Raspberry): $3.29
- Bottled Water (San Pellegrino, Acqua Panna, Resource Natural Spring Water): $4.50
- Bud Light
- Blue Moon
- Stella Artois
- Miller Lite
- Dogfish Head IPA
- New Castle
- Pinot Grigio - Candoni Organic
- Chardonnay - Ruffino Unoaked
- Chianti - Banfi Classico
- Valpolicella - Bertani
Red Oven Pizza Bakery Discounts
Universal annual passholders with a Preferred or Premier Pass can save money at Red Oven Pizza Bakery by showing their annual pass. There is a 10 percent discount for Preferred Pass holders and a 15 percent discount for Premier Pass holders. Don't expect a discount with a Power Pass.
Red Oven Pizza Bakery Delivery
There is some misinformation out there about Red Oven Pizza Bakery delivery options. Per Universal Guest Services, the restaurant does deliver, but only to CityWalk's Rising Star, a karaoke bar that does not serve any food.
Red Oven Pizza Bakery has multiple seating options. There is covered and uncovered seating outdoors. Beware of the uncovered seating on really sunny days; by the time you leave, the pizza oven might not be the only hot thing on the premises.
Review of Red Oven Pizza Bakery in Universal CityWalk Orlando
Red Oven Pizza Bakery is one of our favorite places to eat in CityWalk for a few different reasons:
- It's easy to get a quick meal. CityWalk is a great place to eat, especially for lunch and dinner, but the restaurants can fill up fast certain times of the day, which can leave you waiting for a table. At Red Oven Pizza Bakery, you don't really need a table. You can get your pizza to go and then eat anywhere in CityWalk. Or if you're staying at a hotel on site, you can get your pizza to go and eat it in your room after a long day (just be prepared for jealous looks from fellow water taxi passengers who have to ride with you and your delicious-smelling pizza on the way back to the hotel).
- The prices are reasonable. The pizzas cost about $14 each and are large enough to share between two or three people. It is fair to say that a pizza at Red Oven Pizza Bakery is one of the most shareable and cheapest meals in CityWalk.
- The food is really good. There are lots of places to get a quick or reasonably priced meal, but the fact that the pizza is actually tasty is the primary reason we like Red Oven Pizza Bakery. We are especially fond of the Big Eye Pepperoni Pizza, which has a yummy red sauce, plenty of gooey cheese, and huge pieces of pepperoni.
Red Oven Pizza Bakery Image Gallery
See pictures of Red Oven Pizza Bakery in this image gallery.
Map Red Oven Pizza Bakery
Red Oven Pizza Bakery is number 10 on this CityWalk Map.